Of Epic Proportions Of Epic Proportions

FERKIN AWESHEM!!

Ahhh guy's your so badass. I haven't had the honor of listening to anyone other than Dan Johansen so I'll definitely be checking out everyone else's music! Keep those horns up; and keep them fingers shreddin boys!

-Dethtone-

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hahahaha awesome!
Glad you like it sir;

fav the rest of these folks
GREAT GREAT STUFF

Dome Break Pt.II Dome Break Pt.II

Easily my favorite song of yours, just has the perfect mesh of Epicosity and raw destructive thrashing. You my good man, are an amazing composer. Keep up the sick work man, can't wait to hear what's ticking in that musical brain of yours next.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it a ton man, actually, this is also the piece of the album I am most pleased with, most others doesn't consider this a fav type of track though, so I am extremely happy to see you thought so! ROCK ON my friend!

Tirque Tirque

This really bring me back to the Days of Final Fantasy Tactics. I can just imagine Ramza and Delita out on the plains meeting Augus (I think that was his name) for the first time. Very awesome work man, love your music so much. If I use your music for a project will that be okay? I'll credit you and link to your newgrounds page.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a tons man, great to see another review from you again! :D
Sure use it for a project :D

Ghost in the Warmachine Ghost in the Warmachine

Just like Tablets of Gilgament I am blown the fuck away man. I love the rhythmic leads, the thrashy chug patterns and the badass techno fillers you use. Very impressed, very up beat and filled with energy. Can't wait to hear more of your work! Keep it metal man \m/

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for checking out the Gilgamesh album man, appreciate the awesome feedback,keep on rocking!!

Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

One of my favorites from the album man!

Just giving you a heads up I've got the lyrics down for this song and a couple others from the album so if you could get in touch with me and let me know if you want me to start recording that'd be great. then everyone can enjoy some vox with these badass tunes!

But for the review,
I love the guitar work in this song, it flows so smoothly, and was extremely pleasing to write vocals to. I'd have to say my favorite part of the song is the right at 2:40 - 3:11. That part is sick! but, hope to hear from ya soon man, keep on shredding.

-Dethtone-

Sunrise (Preview) Sunrise (Preview)

As always, Its awesome!

Definitely dig the tune. If your looking for someone to do vocals for your EP lemme know man cause I have a bunch of ideas up my sleeves and I have a good feel for your sound so just giving you a heads up if your interested in some vox.

Godmode on (rerecord) Godmode on (rerecord)

what the

FUCK! Awesome song dude, definitely a keeper. Glad you re-recorded it! Can't wait to hear the solo's IF Metaljonus decides to do them again...(DO EEET) have a badass day man. Keep up the good work!

Your So Hollow Your So Hollow

hahaha what the fuck!

This is some badass shredding guys! Holy shit lol. If you wouldn't mind could I track some vocals to this and give you guys the copy?

ElektrikWizrD responds:

YES!!!! That would be pretty sweet, go ahead!

Filthy Djentstep Break Filthy Djentstep Break

Brutal

Fucking sick! I was a little blah'd by the techno stuff you were doin but they didn't sound bad, I'm glad to hear a teaser that sounds badass looped =P Can't wait to buy the CD man. I'm assuming you have vocals for this one?

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

Question:

How do you get that loud descending noise towards the end? I think it might be from the bass? But I'm not entirely sure.