Silhouette Smoke Ep.1 Silhouette Smoke Ep.1

Great work!

If you play the song "Now let them Tremble" from all that remains, and have it transition to the song "For we are many" while watching this flash its pretty sweet. I would definitely put a story to this series.

FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

Awesome!

I loved the first three chapters and am looking forward to the 5th, with it being animated AND voiced I'm even more hyped =P Hope things are goin well! keep up the good work!

Of Epic Proportions Of Epic Proportions

FERKIN AWESHEM!!

Ahhh guy's your so badass. I haven't had the honor of listening to anyone other than Dan Johansen so I'll definitely be checking out everyone else's music! Keep those horns up; and keep them fingers shreddin boys!

-Dethtone-

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hahahaha awesome!
Glad you like it sir;

fav the rest of these folks
GREAT GREAT STUFF

Dome Break Pt.II Dome Break Pt.II

Easily my favorite song of yours, just has the perfect mesh of Epicosity and raw destructive thrashing. You my good man, are an amazing composer. Keep up the sick work man, can't wait to hear what's ticking in that musical brain of yours next.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it a ton man, actually, this is also the piece of the album I am most pleased with, most others doesn't consider this a fav type of track though, so I am extremely happy to see you thought so! ROCK ON my friend!

Tirque Tirque

This really bring me back to the Days of Final Fantasy Tactics. I can just imagine Ramza and Delita out on the plains meeting Augus (I think that was his name) for the first time. Very awesome work man, love your music so much. If I use your music for a project will that be okay? I'll credit you and link to your newgrounds page.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a tons man, great to see another review from you again! :D
Sure use it for a project :D